Managing a Moodle Site
- A site is managed by an admin user, defined during setup
- Plug-in "themes" allow the admin to customise the site colours, fonts, layout etc to suit local needs
- Plug-in activity modules can be added to existing Moodle installations
- Plug-in language packs allow full localisation to any language. These can be edited using a built-in web-based editor. Currently there are about 40 language packs.
- The code is clearly-written PHP under a GPL license - easy to modify to suit your needs
Viimati muudetud: laupäev, 2. juuni 2012, 16.08